Featured Contents

I got no boundaries in Mind.

Hi, It's good to have you here =) Choose to call me Darky or Louis, I'm a guy, who love musics like can't breath without it, what kind of musics? well, I can't count. Press the right arrow button to see simple description about myself.

I live in a fancy world.

I'm a guy, a 177cm chinese guy who speak english, foochow, hokkien, canton, and mandarin. I'm a computer freak. I'm living in a fancy world but not what I used to expected. Sometimes, fancy means messy, right? But I never stop accepting challenges, I'm just too tired to think why.

Journey

I do pray and hope, because whenever I'm prepared to sprint along the way, they are the fire that keeps me stand still and keep my heart burning, and they are the lights that keep me seeing myself clear in dark.

Imperfection makes everyone Unique.

I'm a social smoker, and yes, reality drives me mad. Whatever peoples take it as, I don't give a damn because it soothe me, and that's all I need. And sometimes, black and white isn't that bad.

Photo madness.

I like photography, photo tells me that I could freeze memories into a picture. So, I do enjoy taking pictures. =D

Patient and Passion

The hardest thing I ever learnt is being PATIENCE, that's not easy at all. Passion is a totally opposite of it, people born to have PASSION, but if you wanna keep it up, you have to remember, patience grows passion .

May be, just may be.

May be, someday I could be somebody, I don't wanna ask much, I just want to stay low profile, live and die peacefully. I'm too lazy to bother dreams and ambitions.

You Are Reading

0

Interest, Idol and job of mine. Have a visit?

Darky Crystalz Wednesday, March 24, 2010



This is my latest windows theme style =D
(Click on the picture is recommended so u can see the actual size)

lots and lots of credit to the resources creator, but i'm too lazy to put their name on >"<.



Simple, geeky and of course, cool and less CPU resource using.(Yea, i'm choosy)



Somehow, when I'm not really in mood, I will spend my times on these things and it makes me felt better after create style according to my mood. =)



Lots of people say that "haiz, can see nia can't use also"


HAHA~


well, if u guys felt it's fine to hand ur laptop to me, i got no problem with that =D


But u gotta inform me earlier, so i got time to prepare everything.


Well, you dont really need to HAND IN to me, after i prepared, i can finished around 20 mins in front of u, all u need to do is order a coffee for me in cafe =D



=\ well well, now i see, this is my 1st time posting something about one of my interest.


haha, anyway, thx for every readers that been here,


no matter how much u read


no matter how much did u really read or not.



I appreciate that.


Thank you.






(Click on the picture is recommended so u can see the actual size)

(Click on the picture is recommended so u can see the actual size)

Now~

I made someone my IDOL recently.

haha, Tae-yeon in SNSD~!!~!!

This is a miracle, because I don't really admired any female artist before.

I mean not even 1 of them, no matter taiwan, malaysia, china, west country, korean, japan, everyone on billboard.

But after I saw their MV that introduced by my friend.

For the 1st time I felt that i'm one of those CRAZY FANS family member.

(=)_(=)

But she is really killing me >"<

Haha, anyway, I think if she saw this post and she would think that.

"What the hell is wrong with this idiot =\, scary creep."

T.T

I'm still wondering how much is the percentage that she would read this blog among thousand and millions fans.

Haha.

At this momment, I'm listening to an not really a new song or a old song either.

Listen - Sarah Kruez

Her voice might nt be as powerful as Beyonce, but at least I think that's still my favourite since I love her style. =)

Soon this song would be here.

Stay tuned for more, take three.

3

2

1.

Good morning world, sweet dream to me.

Going to interview a job this thursday, hope everything goes well.

Love you, Jesus, good night daddy.

0 comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails