Featured Contents

I got no boundaries in Mind.

Hi, It's good to have you here =) Choose to call me Darky or Louis, I'm a guy, who love musics like can't breath without it, what kind of musics? well, I can't count. Press the right arrow button to see simple description about myself.

I live in a fancy world.

I'm a guy, a 177cm chinese guy who speak english, foochow, hokkien, canton, and mandarin. I'm a computer freak. I'm living in a fancy world but not what I used to expected. Sometimes, fancy means messy, right? But I never stop accepting challenges, I'm just too tired to think why.

Journey

I do pray and hope, because whenever I'm prepared to sprint along the way, they are the fire that keeps me stand still and keep my heart burning, and they are the lights that keep me seeing myself clear in dark.

Imperfection makes everyone Unique.

I'm a social smoker, and yes, reality drives me mad. Whatever peoples take it as, I don't give a damn because it soothe me, and that's all I need. And sometimes, black and white isn't that bad.

Photo madness.

I like photography, photo tells me that I could freeze memories into a picture. So, I do enjoy taking pictures. =D

Patient and Passion

The hardest thing I ever learnt is being PATIENCE, that's not easy at all. Passion is a totally opposite of it, people born to have PASSION, but if you wanna keep it up, you have to remember, patience grows passion .

May be, just may be.

May be, someday I could be somebody, I don't wanna ask much, I just want to stay low profile, live and die peacefully. I'm too lazy to bother dreams and ambitions.

You Are Reading

1

开始爱上blog了~

Darky Crystalz Sunday, March 21, 2010
呵呵,对没错~! 开始爱上blog了~
虽然知道有人在看,写的东西不能太有攻击性,不能尽情地发泄我的不满。
但是没有100%也有40%啊~
如果好多年后,看看以前都写在blog的事情,
会不会觉得那一些伤,只不过芝麻绿豆?
会不会觉得,那一些曾经开心的事根本就是傻瓜才做得出的?
我也不知道,不再想回到过去,但对未来也有少许彷徨。
今天,给taxi佬兜了一个远路,吃了我三十块才到一个我想去的地方,只怪自己习惯了小事化无,所以就当破一点点钱,消一消灾吧~ 不过这几天太穷了,30块就简直要了我的命!
算了~~~这几天好想一个人去一去一些地方放放松~
不管是一个人
走街也好,
唱K也好,
看戏也好~
有个知音陪的话,就真的满足满足了~ =)
这里的每一位访客,你们,又过得怎么样呢?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha..那就多写部落吧^.^

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails