Featured Contents

I got no boundaries in Mind.

Hi, It's good to have you here =) Choose to call me Darky or Louis, I'm a guy, who love musics like can't breath without it, what kind of musics? well, I can't count. Press the right arrow button to see simple description about myself.

I live in a fancy world.

I'm a guy, a 177cm chinese guy who speak english, foochow, hokkien, canton, and mandarin. I'm a computer freak. I'm living in a fancy world but not what I used to expected. Sometimes, fancy means messy, right? But I never stop accepting challenges, I'm just too tired to think why.

Journey

I do pray and hope, because whenever I'm prepared to sprint along the way, they are the fire that keeps me stand still and keep my heart burning, and they are the lights that keep me seeing myself clear in dark.

Imperfection makes everyone Unique.

I'm a social smoker, and yes, reality drives me mad. Whatever peoples take it as, I don't give a damn because it soothe me, and that's all I need. And sometimes, black and white isn't that bad.

Photo madness.

I like photography, photo tells me that I could freeze memories into a picture. So, I do enjoy taking pictures. =D

Patient and Passion

The hardest thing I ever learnt is being PATIENCE, that's not easy at all. Passion is a totally opposite of it, people born to have PASSION, but if you wanna keep it up, you have to remember, patience grows passion .

May be, just may be.

May be, someday I could be somebody, I don't wanna ask much, I just want to stay low profile, live and die peacefully. I'm too lazy to bother dreams and ambitions.

You Are Reading

4

透彻。

Darky Crystalz Saturday, March 13, 2010
透彻,看的渐渐明显了,模糊不再。
透彻,痛也渐渐加深了,痛彻心扉。

你怎么可以这样扭曲事实?
你怎么可以这样的侮辱我?

我可以接受隐瞒,天大的秘密我都可以接受。
但是你却欺骗我,放肆一样的玩弄我的世界。

我误信了你,是我天真。
我看不穿你,是我简单。

但是你也别太过得意,还记得吗?
虽然我对你全部坦然,但是你并没有看到我的全部。

事实一点一点地浮上来,我是多么不想看到这一切。
但是心中的那一团狱火,告诉我,看清楚这一切,然后将你所赐的,双倍奉还。

你认为我笨吗?
对,但是那是故意的。

你以为我什么都不知道吗?
我知道,却还不放弃,有人为你这么傻过吗?

我想我只能用报复来让你知道,不是每个人都像我这么傻,也不是每个都像我这么能忍,更不是每一个都像我一样,能看穿你。我不会绝你后路,但是一定要让你学到教训。

这一刻,我不痛了,我要你苦!

现在我知道的可多了,人证,物证,都在我手里,问你最后一句,你后悔了吗?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey..失恋的文章吗?很杀哦~哈哈哈哈~

Darky Crystalz said...

haha~ well, sort of lo~ xD

Sharon..❤ said...

报复,
被伤得很深吗?
如果能够选择原谅,会不会没有那么痛苦。。?

Darky Crystalz said...

原谅和宽恕是给有需要的人。如果她都没歉意,不后悔,一错再错,自认无过,要怎么原谅?

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails