Featured Contents

I got no boundaries in Mind.

Hi, It's good to have you here =) Choose to call me Darky or Louis, I'm a guy, who love musics like can't breath without it, what kind of musics? well, I can't count. Press the right arrow button to see simple description about myself.

I live in a fancy world.

I'm a guy, a 177cm chinese guy who speak english, foochow, hokkien, canton, and mandarin. I'm a computer freak. I'm living in a fancy world but not what I used to expected. Sometimes, fancy means messy, right? But I never stop accepting challenges, I'm just too tired to think why.

Journey

I do pray and hope, because whenever I'm prepared to sprint along the way, they are the fire that keeps me stand still and keep my heart burning, and they are the lights that keep me seeing myself clear in dark.

Imperfection makes everyone Unique.

I'm a social smoker, and yes, reality drives me mad. Whatever peoples take it as, I don't give a damn because it soothe me, and that's all I need. And sometimes, black and white isn't that bad.

Photo madness.

I like photography, photo tells me that I could freeze memories into a picture. So, I do enjoy taking pictures. =D

Patient and Passion

The hardest thing I ever learnt is being PATIENCE, that's not easy at all. Passion is a totally opposite of it, people born to have PASSION, but if you wanna keep it up, you have to remember, patience grows passion .

May be, just may be.

May be, someday I could be somebody, I don't wanna ask much, I just want to stay low profile, live and die peacefully. I'm too lazy to bother dreams and ambitions.

You Are Reading

0

I felt loneliness and love in this lyric. =)

Darky Crystalz Monday, March 29, 2010
The lyric below is created for a great melody made by Yiruma - Kiss the rain.
This lyric shows how hollow is a person when he/she left by someone who really used to love him/her so much.
Well, this kinda of thing is not happened on me, but yet this song could break anyone's heart.
Take a deep thinking and imagination on this, enjoy.
Btw i'm sorry for not bringing this song to here.
But u can find it on youtube by typing "Kiss the rain with lyric"


I often close my eyes

And I can see you smile

You reach out for my hand

And I'm woken from my dream

Although your heart is mine

Its hollow inside

I never had your love

And I never will



CHORUS

And every night

I lie awake

Thinking maybe you love me

Like I've always loved you

But how can you love me

Like I loved you when

You can't even look me straight in my eyes



VRS 2/3

I've never felt this way

To be so in love

To have someone there

Yet feel so alone

Aren't you supposed to be

The one to wipe my tears

The on to say that you would never leave



The waters calm and still

My reflection is there

I see you holding me

But then you disappear

All that is left of you

Is a memory

On that only, exists in my dreams



CHORUS



VRS 4

I don't know what hurts you

But I can feel it too

And it just hurts so much

To know that I can't do a thing

And deep down in my heart

Somehow I just know

That no matter what

I'll always love you

0 comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails