Featured Contents

I got no boundaries in Mind.

Hi, It's good to have you here =) Choose to call me Darky or Louis, I'm a guy, who love musics like can't breath without it, what kind of musics? well, I can't count. Press the right arrow button to see simple description about myself.

I live in a fancy world.

I'm a guy, a 177cm chinese guy who speak english, foochow, hokkien, canton, and mandarin. I'm a computer freak. I'm living in a fancy world but not what I used to expected. Sometimes, fancy means messy, right? But I never stop accepting challenges, I'm just too tired to think why.

Journey

I do pray and hope, because whenever I'm prepared to sprint along the way, they are the fire that keeps me stand still and keep my heart burning, and they are the lights that keep me seeing myself clear in dark.

Imperfection makes everyone Unique.

I'm a social smoker, and yes, reality drives me mad. Whatever peoples take it as, I don't give a damn because it soothe me, and that's all I need. And sometimes, black and white isn't that bad.

Photo madness.

I like photography, photo tells me that I could freeze memories into a picture. So, I do enjoy taking pictures. =D

Patient and Passion

The hardest thing I ever learnt is being PATIENCE, that's not easy at all. Passion is a totally opposite of it, people born to have PASSION, but if you wanna keep it up, you have to remember, patience grows passion .

May be, just may be.

May be, someday I could be somebody, I don't wanna ask much, I just want to stay low profile, live and die peacefully. I'm too lazy to bother dreams and ambitions.

You Are Reading

0

Something I felt quite excited and "pek chek".

Darky Crystalz Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Few days ago,
I went to cyberjaya to interview a position named Global Support Executive at a HSBC data center which shown as above.
Well, at 1st, I need this job to solve my financial problem.
So I'll really be cherish about it if I'm selected.
But then something happened ther and makes me felt..."pek chek"
8.45 am when I arrived.
Those security guard don't let me go in just because
" You can't go in until u confirmed your contact person"
=\
I got a friend working inside there and his assistant manager is the one who asked me to come for this interview.
In the meanwhile, I forgot the assistant manager name, and I can't called my friend for help because he can't pick up the phone while he is working.
I spent an hour for thinking how to go in at OUTSIDE, and the sun is toasting me.= =
After that, someone meantion a name beside me and I finally remembered the asisstant manager name and ask the guard to let me in.
In there, I don't dare to go and take a lunch while waiting my name to be called.=\
I'm starving and feeling not well since I'm toasted and
suddenly staying in a freezing air-cond hall.
2 pm, finally, those HR shouted my name and ask me to pass the resume and those needed stuff.
I don't know they can't read english(that's impossible),
or they can't see what job I wrote to apply.
They asked me to go for Voice Assesment.= =
I walked in and they ask me to be prepared with 2 paper on table
because i'm going to think how am i going to present a title in english and read a passage with perfect pronounciation.(Damn it, does a data process guy needed all these test?!)
After that, they called my name again, for cambrige bla bla english test.
= =zzzzz
I'm applying a job that is working for Taiwan and
I think i don't really need a freaking english word to work with that.
Finally, I'm called to interview with 2 assistant manager that asked me to come.
Well, everything goes smooth except I forgot to bring my cert.
yea, i have a bad day.
I'm starving!!!!!
my hand is shaking when i'm talking.
I'm shivering!!
= =
when eveything is done, finally i took my breakfast and lunch at once at 4pm.
After I reached home, someone inform me and said that i have to go for another process interview on Monday, AGAIN~!
zzz.Yes, it is today.
I can't freaking tahan already and so i wrote here.
Haiz, hope everything goes well tommorow.
All the best.
Take three
3
2
1
Nite, world.

0 comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails