Featured Contents

I got no boundaries in Mind.

Hi, It's good to have you here =) Choose to call me Darky or Louis, I'm a guy, who love musics like can't breath without it, what kind of musics? well, I can't count. Press the right arrow button to see simple description about myself.

I live in a fancy world.

I'm a guy, a 177cm chinese guy who speak english, foochow, hokkien, canton, and mandarin. I'm a computer freak. I'm living in a fancy world but not what I used to expected. Sometimes, fancy means messy, right? But I never stop accepting challenges, I'm just too tired to think why.

Journey

I do pray and hope, because whenever I'm prepared to sprint along the way, they are the fire that keeps me stand still and keep my heart burning, and they are the lights that keep me seeing myself clear in dark.

Imperfection makes everyone Unique.

I'm a social smoker, and yes, reality drives me mad. Whatever peoples take it as, I don't give a damn because it soothe me, and that's all I need. And sometimes, black and white isn't that bad.

Photo madness.

I like photography, photo tells me that I could freeze memories into a picture. So, I do enjoy taking pictures. =D

Patient and Passion

The hardest thing I ever learnt is being PATIENCE, that's not easy at all. Passion is a totally opposite of it, people born to have PASSION, but if you wanna keep it up, you have to remember, patience grows passion .

May be, just may be.

May be, someday I could be somebody, I don't wanna ask much, I just want to stay low profile, live and die peacefully. I'm too lazy to bother dreams and ambitions.

You Are Reading

1

点的辣妈~

Darky Crystalz Sunday, April 25, 2010
Ehhhh sian no~~~~~
迟了3个小时才祝福这个点的辣妈生日快乐~~~
哈哈,直到为什么生日祝福都要搬上来blog吗??
因为我看到她说她的comment回复太快导致被facebook警告~
所以你看我几好,放上来这里~ 随便你怎样reply都没有人警告你~ eiseh~ xDDD
告诉这里的所有人吧~
她唱歌的功力是几不错一下下的wo~
以前她做过我不到一个月的唱歌老师叻~
他x的我竟然每一次比赛都忘词! 
哈哈,还记得那时候她是“大头虾”pattern的头发~ 
骂到我~~~~“干吗好端端忘词啦?”
“真是白费了机会! nv zo xian no dou mei you~!”
哈哈~
现在不同了咯,有机会去唱k,我再跟她pk过~
怎样都好~ 这个生日一定是她有史以来最好的生日~ 因为她有点点陪她过哦~
所以生日要真的快乐~
幸福吧~!依玲姐!

1 comments:

Qoo said...

哈哈,很有心很有心 =D
那么久的事情还记得!既然连我那时候说了什么话你都记得!
我唱歌的功力还是一样哦没有退步哦~
要PK,放马过来吧!不过,机会好像要等很久
我啊点点再过半年就要pu出来咯。到时我可忙咯,呵呵!

我记得哦!大头虾 =='''
那时候几乎青少团敬拜团都这么叫的。
LOLLOL 有时候会很想念以前在教堂的日子。
哈哈

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails