Featured Contents

I got no boundaries in Mind.

Hi, It's good to have you here =) Choose to call me Darky or Louis, I'm a guy, who love musics like can't breath without it, what kind of musics? well, I can't count. Press the right arrow button to see simple description about myself.

I live in a fancy world.

I'm a guy, a 177cm chinese guy who speak english, foochow, hokkien, canton, and mandarin. I'm a computer freak. I'm living in a fancy world but not what I used to expected. Sometimes, fancy means messy, right? But I never stop accepting challenges, I'm just too tired to think why.

Journey

I do pray and hope, because whenever I'm prepared to sprint along the way, they are the fire that keeps me stand still and keep my heart burning, and they are the lights that keep me seeing myself clear in dark.

Imperfection makes everyone Unique.

I'm a social smoker, and yes, reality drives me mad. Whatever peoples take it as, I don't give a damn because it soothe me, and that's all I need. And sometimes, black and white isn't that bad.

Photo madness.

I like photography, photo tells me that I could freeze memories into a picture. So, I do enjoy taking pictures. =D

Patient and Passion

The hardest thing I ever learnt is being PATIENCE, that's not easy at all. Passion is a totally opposite of it, people born to have PASSION, but if you wanna keep it up, you have to remember, patience grows passion .

May be, just may be.

May be, someday I could be somebody, I don't wanna ask much, I just want to stay low profile, live and die peacefully. I'm too lazy to bother dreams and ambitions.

You Are Reading

0

睡眠记。

Darky Crystalz Sunday, April 18, 2010
经过日夜和噩梦奋斗,
我终于倒下了,
眼睛开始感到赤热,
额头的温度开始不寻常,
喉咙总是让我陷入“哑巴”状态。
这就是,不够睡的后果,
朋友们,
如果你们也陷入失眠的状态,
以下几个方法可以试一试,
这些都是曾经对我有效的。
有伴侣的,
可以温柔的要求对方轻轻的为你抚背,
整个手掌合适的抚着对方的背,
为对方带来入睡的安全感。
没伴侣的,
有人说洗了澡,
将会更清醒,
其实不完全是,
只要洗了澡,
就要马上上床休息,
降低了的体温,
心跳会进入睡眠的跳动率,
助眠。
至于我自己为什么改变主意不想陷入噩梦了呢?
因为噩梦越来越恐怖,
没有人比自己的潜意识更了解自己。
每一次入眠,到了2个小时左右,
噩梦开始上演,
我意识到了,
便若然的,冷静地面对梦里的每一个残酷画面。
慢慢的,梦里开始出现了我不想看到的现实或结果。
对我来说,继续看着自己的人生上演毁灭性的一幕,
对我一切希望和信心,
造成多么大的动摇阿!
在梦里,我大喊,杀了我吧。
既然打击都不能让我越跌就走得越远,
那就让我彻底的失败吧,
希望都别给我一些,
那跟骗了我自己也没什么差别。
到底,我还行吗?

0 comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails