Featured Contents

I got no boundaries in Mind.

Hi, It's good to have you here =) Choose to call me Darky or Louis, I'm a guy, who love musics like can't breath without it, what kind of musics? well, I can't count. Press the right arrow button to see simple description about myself.

I live in a fancy world.

I'm a guy, a 177cm chinese guy who speak english, foochow, hokkien, canton, and mandarin. I'm a computer freak. I'm living in a fancy world but not what I used to expected. Sometimes, fancy means messy, right? But I never stop accepting challenges, I'm just too tired to think why.

Journey

I do pray and hope, because whenever I'm prepared to sprint along the way, they are the fire that keeps me stand still and keep my heart burning, and they are the lights that keep me seeing myself clear in dark.

Imperfection makes everyone Unique.

I'm a social smoker, and yes, reality drives me mad. Whatever peoples take it as, I don't give a damn because it soothe me, and that's all I need. And sometimes, black and white isn't that bad.

Photo madness.

I like photography, photo tells me that I could freeze memories into a picture. So, I do enjoy taking pictures. =D

Patient and Passion

The hardest thing I ever learnt is being PATIENCE, that's not easy at all. Passion is a totally opposite of it, people born to have PASSION, but if you wanna keep it up, you have to remember, patience grows passion .

May be, just may be.

May be, someday I could be somebody, I don't wanna ask much, I just want to stay low profile, live and die peacefully. I'm too lazy to bother dreams and ambitions.

You Are Reading

1

给点点爸爸妈妈。

Darky Crystalz Thursday, April 1, 2010 ,


这是Darky the music prosecutor/小暗音乐检察官

人生第一次在部落格散播幸福的味道。

也是第一次在这里祝福一个朋友。

那就是我们的MAGGIE啦~~~**点这里看看她的故事**

从她的故事,看得出她的用心,当然也有她承受的煎熬。

她的一切写得好仔细,被感染了~ =D

我找不到祝福点点宝宝的歌 ='(

不过也看到她跟点点爸爸有要解决的问题,

当然我们旁观者是不能插手,更不能解决的事情。

但是,如果点点爸爸妈妈爱情顺利,可以间接带给点点很好的影响噢~

所以,找了半个小时,终于找到了一首祝福点点爸爸妈妈的幸福歌~

那就是孙燕姿唱的“爱情证书”

点点爸爸妈妈,为爱情加温保温。=)

点点一定要幸福。 =D

爱情证书
歌词

曲:李偲菘词:徐世珍

寂寞当然有一点

你不在我身边总是特别想念你的脸

距离是一份考卷

测量相爱的誓言最后会不会实现

我们为爱还在学

沟通的语言学著谅解学著不流泪

等到我们学会飞

飞越黑夜和考验

日子就要从孤单里毕业

我们用多一点点的辛苦

来交换多一点点的幸福

就算幸福还有一段路

等我们学会忍耐和付出

这爱情一定会有张证书

证明从此不孤独

1 comments:

Qoo said...

我非常感动!!!非常非常感动!!!
谢谢你的这一篇
不知道该说什么了。
你一定知道我要表达什么
我们一起加油 =)

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails