Featured Contents

I got no boundaries in Mind.

Hi, It's good to have you here =) Choose to call me Darky or Louis, I'm a guy, who love musics like can't breath without it, what kind of musics? well, I can't count. Press the right arrow button to see simple description about myself.

I live in a fancy world.

I'm a guy, a 177cm chinese guy who speak english, foochow, hokkien, canton, and mandarin. I'm a computer freak. I'm living in a fancy world but not what I used to expected. Sometimes, fancy means messy, right? But I never stop accepting challenges, I'm just too tired to think why.

Journey

I do pray and hope, because whenever I'm prepared to sprint along the way, they are the fire that keeps me stand still and keep my heart burning, and they are the lights that keep me seeing myself clear in dark.

Imperfection makes everyone Unique.

I'm a social smoker, and yes, reality drives me mad. Whatever peoples take it as, I don't give a damn because it soothe me, and that's all I need. And sometimes, black and white isn't that bad.

Photo madness.

I like photography, photo tells me that I could freeze memories into a picture. So, I do enjoy taking pictures. =D

Patient and Passion

The hardest thing I ever learnt is being PATIENCE, that's not easy at all. Passion is a totally opposite of it, people born to have PASSION, but if you wanna keep it up, you have to remember, patience grows passion .

May be, just may be.

May be, someday I could be somebody, I don't wanna ask much, I just want to stay low profile, live and die peacefully. I'm too lazy to bother dreams and ambitions.

You Are Reading

0

生日 + 生活篇~

Darky Crystalz Wednesday, June 2, 2010


该从何说起呢?

太长我怕你们看得显,

太短又没意思。

算了,写完他吧。

=)


让大家久等真是不好意思了,由于我的工作时间真的是有一点长,

所以花时间在blog是有一些难度的。

不过还是会每一天写一点又一点,然后offday时就长篇大论~

哈哈。

好吧,从我的工作开始吧。






这些是我的同事~ 这间是我工作的地方 =)


不过搬了,图里的他们就是在搬着了~ 呵呵,货够多吗?


告诉你们,这只是一半,另一半在新店了~

搬到我们要生要死,搬了4个晚上 = =...





空空的?哈哈


这是我们的新店,很小对吧?



其实我后面还有一个储蓄室,就算加起来了还是小。= =






努力的我~LOL



哈哈点着一大堆networking device

累死了,接下来还得排货。T.T




有没有留意到,以上的新店照都是黑漆漆的?


哈哈就是这个东西烧掉了~


(>"<)害我得在黑暗里记录那个小到像蚂蚁一样的serial no.








点不完的货~ 忙忙忙,那时是凌晨2点了 T.T


注意图里左边的货~ 整齐吗?


哈哈那就是我同事a teh排的以下附送靓pose一张~!






LOL,帅到!!!哈哈哈! 爆!!!





tadaaa~整齐吧!电源修理好了~!

接下来,就是压轴了!

图片说明一切!




知道什么叫sibeh重吗?

哈哈,因为这个counter不能拆开,所以只好十个人联手一起搬~





这个玻璃柜用了1个小时才搬完= =



接下来就是继续排货排货排货!




BEFORE



AFTER





TIRED TIRED TIRED!



没事放这么高干吗?


*SCREWING*SCREWING*


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

由于internet太慢,upload了整天的照片,导致这篇不能顺利完成 =(

没有关系,明天就可以了~

盼大家多多期待!

你们的期待就是我的动力!

=)明天将会是工作以外的照片+生日感想!

0 comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails