Featured Contents

I got no boundaries in Mind.

Hi, It's good to have you here =) Choose to call me Darky or Louis, I'm a guy, who love musics like can't breath without it, what kind of musics? well, I can't count. Press the right arrow button to see simple description about myself.

I live in a fancy world.

I'm a guy, a 177cm chinese guy who speak english, foochow, hokkien, canton, and mandarin. I'm a computer freak. I'm living in a fancy world but not what I used to expected. Sometimes, fancy means messy, right? But I never stop accepting challenges, I'm just too tired to think why.

Journey

I do pray and hope, because whenever I'm prepared to sprint along the way, they are the fire that keeps me stand still and keep my heart burning, and they are the lights that keep me seeing myself clear in dark.

Imperfection makes everyone Unique.

I'm a social smoker, and yes, reality drives me mad. Whatever peoples take it as, I don't give a damn because it soothe me, and that's all I need. And sometimes, black and white isn't that bad.

Photo madness.

I like photography, photo tells me that I could freeze memories into a picture. So, I do enjoy taking pictures. =D

Patient and Passion

The hardest thing I ever learnt is being PATIENCE, that's not easy at all. Passion is a totally opposite of it, people born to have PASSION, but if you wanna keep it up, you have to remember, patience grows passion .

May be, just may be.

May be, someday I could be somebody, I don't wanna ask much, I just want to stay low profile, live and die peacefully. I'm too lazy to bother dreams and ambitions.

You Are Reading

0

Ta daa~

Darky Crystalz Saturday, June 12, 2010
My birthday cake = A piece of sandwich that bought from 7-11 =)


This pc made me into madman ==...i cant take off the motherboard~!



Remember I shout out loud in the facebook status that mentioned I got a bad toothache?
I took this when I'm on the operation bed T.T


This sarawak kampua that made by a sifu at One Puchong Cafe, quite nice, I rate it for 80%~
Haha, felt like back to hometown whenever I put this in my mouth~
And yeah, I miss my home =(




Well I guess everybody must be wondering how suprise or how fabulous my birthday night is gonna be...In fact, I'm just working as usual...after moving and arranging those stock as last second post shown, my friend took a picture of me and our boss, and the end.

I couldn't say this is the worst birthday I ever had, well this might just a birthday that without anything happened.
But there is something that I really have to thank !
On my facebook wall, there is 127 peoples that blessed me with the word happy birthday on my facebook wall, well I don't have a birthday cake to enjoy when I'm having my birthday but these guys below brought the best thing that I ever had in a year!
I never thought that I could got so much birthday wishes, or I should say I don't even know that I deserve all of this...
I was like...SCREAMING!!!
=D
Thx everyone!!!
When I logged in my facebook few weeks ago and found the notifications from facebook is spamming my inbox with full of birthday wishes!
That is really shocking me!

Christine Dior 毓儿, Melinda Tiong, Candy Hua, LiQii Woo, CEci Lst, Ng Wai Tsin, Sim Krayz ,

Ray, Ck Chung Takeshi, Johnny Chia, Alex Low, 坂本 KURO, Mark Tiong, LevEnt Siew,

Cui Wei, Alice Ting, Amanda Wong, Bruce Lingtg, Suresh Kumar Puspowanam, Steph Wei,

Emmy Lau, Gloria 'glo' Glovarch, NiCk Shim NiCk, Karen Lingling, Wei Jack, Hïï Çhåi Linġ,

KLIA LCCT, Fred Lau, Kevin Choon, Kaori Kwaiiko Hime-Doru, Tai Chieng, hui Jasmine,

Allen Tiong 凯, iм. Aииie, Shirley Yong,Carrie S Yew Yee, Jason Ling, 夏威, Byebye Jc,

Steve Heng, Eugene Jee, Jacky Yuan, Chen Fang Yun, Wan Yin Chen, Jenny Wong King Mui,

Ravin Kuku, Sharon Ling, 云上太阳 , Yiau Sii Sii, Stephen Kiu Sie Kiong , Natalie S'sp,

Fishyy Siew Sieng, Ling Qin Sheng , Amy W Hs, Jie Ling, Khoo Chea Yong ,Flower Vui,

Chin Wen Shin, Daiyan Lau, Rita 瑞塔, Jessie Chan, Sienna Wong Siew, Bro Dab Wea Peng,

David Wong, Jeffery Tang Sii Hui, Magtum Aen, Jstar Betty, Jung Ji HoonXz, Ayumi Hamasaki,

Kyle Yong Kia Siang, Lock Tim, Stevenliau Kuang Shing , Sean Koh GengSen, Yesung Madina,

Maggie Tu Yee Ling, Zsien Liong, Ho Jia Wei , Kristin Snyder, Melvin Wong, Desmond Lau,

Anna Siew, Sailer Hip, Reon Loh, Zhixin Ong, Ngu Heu Chew, Summer Jim, Alice Tang ,

Tai Momo, мichзllз Juиjuи, Lee Chee Keong, Samuel Jee, 洁公主, Natalie Ling , Xiao Jiong,

Jac Abby, Amanda Kelebit Nick Tan , Maq Maize, Rasheeqa Bahida, Abdul Rauf, Tze San,

Benson Wee, Mandy 囡囡, Syiha Buddin, Yanyu 欣逾,Hui Hui Vivian Lau, Vivien Wong,

Cindy Cheng Yi Xin, Theresa Ling , Evans Lee, Lim Hui Hui , Lee JingHuan 靖桓 ,

Winson Winson 輝, Bruch Ah Teck, Alex Lau.


Can't find your name? Tell me. ;p
Stay tuned. Brb in few days.

0 comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails