Featured Contents

I got no boundaries in Mind.

Hi, It's good to have you here =) Choose to call me Darky or Louis, I'm a guy, who love musics like can't breath without it, what kind of musics? well, I can't count. Press the right arrow button to see simple description about myself.

I live in a fancy world.

I'm a guy, a 177cm chinese guy who speak english, foochow, hokkien, canton, and mandarin. I'm a computer freak. I'm living in a fancy world but not what I used to expected. Sometimes, fancy means messy, right? But I never stop accepting challenges, I'm just too tired to think why.

Journey

I do pray and hope, because whenever I'm prepared to sprint along the way, they are the fire that keeps me stand still and keep my heart burning, and they are the lights that keep me seeing myself clear in dark.

Imperfection makes everyone Unique.

I'm a social smoker, and yes, reality drives me mad. Whatever peoples take it as, I don't give a damn because it soothe me, and that's all I need. And sometimes, black and white isn't that bad.

Photo madness.

I like photography, photo tells me that I could freeze memories into a picture. So, I do enjoy taking pictures. =D

Patient and Passion

The hardest thing I ever learnt is being PATIENCE, that's not easy at all. Passion is a totally opposite of it, people born to have PASSION, but if you wanna keep it up, you have to remember, patience grows passion .

May be, just may be.

May be, someday I could be somebody, I don't wanna ask much, I just want to stay low profile, live and die peacefully. I'm too lazy to bother dreams and ambitions.

You Are Reading

0

周董,真的屌。

Darky Crystalz Thursday, May 27, 2010
本人已为周董粉丝多年,
老实说,我对他拍的电影没什么感觉。
对他的样子,更不会用上字。
他不是一个影帝,但是说到创作歌手,这是真的。
由始至终,我喜欢的是他的创作。
创作的定义,不能只限制与新颖。
只要能听进心里,有喜欢的感觉,
这就能算创作成功了。
试想想,自己做了一首歌,自己很喜欢,成就感是不是就由心而发了?
每当我听到人说,又是一样的风格的时候。
我总会忍不住的问,你要不要出一张专辑看看?
难道他风格一样,就没有努力吗?
难道他保持原味,就不用辛苦吗?
我们是听歌的人,我们可以择我所爱。
他是花时间精力的人,粉丝他没得选。
不喜欢就滚边去,听你所喜欢的就好了。
他的歌词里充分的说了:
我到底是个创作歌手,还是好人好事代表?
不是每一个歌手都可以维持了这么久的风格都可以站得像他这么稳。
还有关于“屌”
他还没开始因为这个字眼爆红时,
我已经都在说到滚瓜烂熟了~
顺便一提,
他的爱的飞行日记蛮屌。
喜哈空姐也不赖,
第一次听到他唱英文,
coffee, tea or me? xD 。

0 comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails