Featured Contents

I got no boundaries in Mind.

Hi, It's good to have you here =) Choose to call me Darky or Louis, I'm a guy, who love musics like can't breath without it, what kind of musics? well, I can't count. Press the right arrow button to see simple description about myself.

I live in a fancy world.

I'm a guy, a 177cm chinese guy who speak english, foochow, hokkien, canton, and mandarin. I'm a computer freak. I'm living in a fancy world but not what I used to expected. Sometimes, fancy means messy, right? But I never stop accepting challenges, I'm just too tired to think why.

Journey

I do pray and hope, because whenever I'm prepared to sprint along the way, they are the fire that keeps me stand still and keep my heart burning, and they are the lights that keep me seeing myself clear in dark.

Imperfection makes everyone Unique.

I'm a social smoker, and yes, reality drives me mad. Whatever peoples take it as, I don't give a damn because it soothe me, and that's all I need. And sometimes, black and white isn't that bad.

Photo madness.

I like photography, photo tells me that I could freeze memories into a picture. So, I do enjoy taking pictures. =D

Patient and Passion

The hardest thing I ever learnt is being PATIENCE, that's not easy at all. Passion is a totally opposite of it, people born to have PASSION, but if you wanna keep it up, you have to remember, patience grows passion .

May be, just may be.

May be, someday I could be somebody, I don't wanna ask much, I just want to stay low profile, live and die peacefully. I'm too lazy to bother dreams and ambitions.

You Are Reading

3

廉价的食物。+ 生活篇。 bonus~

Darky Crystalz Saturday, May 15, 2010




5月5号,出发的一个小时前,我慢慢的发呆深思。


没有想很多,就是慢慢的,静静地,放空一切。





没有想很多,因为不敢想太多。






没有想很多,所以没有很不舍得。






没有想很多,结果有些东西忘了拿。(有没有炸到?哈哈)






到了那里直接工作,很累,不过没有埋怨,因为我不信命。


我没这么容易倒下。





请服我。LOL~











SIBEH SIBEH MANY STOCK!!!!



(AND I HAVE TO DONE IT ALL ALONE= =)








这是卤面~



不是廉价的食物哦,这是有时奖赏自己才吃的~



超级大大大~看到了它跟sauce plate的差距了吗?



哈哈,也是我一个人搞定。









我的紧急救生圈...


饿到不行的时候,睏到beh tahan的时候..


他们就是我5分钟暂停的力量。


他们告诉我,有一天你不再需要我们了,你会想念当初打拼的日子,称赞我美味的日子。






忙吧?

我会继续努力的。

希望就是动力。

眼泪就是种子的肥料,不流泪的辛苦,成功将没有滋味。

人在江湖漂,谁有不挨刀?

这几天好想念一个人。

但是,我知道,她更想念我。

3 comments:

jiong said...

卤面看起来好好吃哦~

Elaine Chew said...

how u take the pic so natural one ah?
by the way, =)

Darky Crystalz said...

haha, try to take when u feel to =)

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails