Featured Contents

I got no boundaries in Mind.

Hi, It's good to have you here =) Choose to call me Darky or Louis, I'm a guy, who love musics like can't breath without it, what kind of musics? well, I can't count. Press the right arrow button to see simple description about myself.

I live in a fancy world.

I'm a guy, a 177cm chinese guy who speak english, foochow, hokkien, canton, and mandarin. I'm a computer freak. I'm living in a fancy world but not what I used to expected. Sometimes, fancy means messy, right? But I never stop accepting challenges, I'm just too tired to think why.

Journey

I do pray and hope, because whenever I'm prepared to sprint along the way, they are the fire that keeps me stand still and keep my heart burning, and they are the lights that keep me seeing myself clear in dark.

Imperfection makes everyone Unique.

I'm a social smoker, and yes, reality drives me mad. Whatever peoples take it as, I don't give a damn because it soothe me, and that's all I need. And sometimes, black and white isn't that bad.

Photo madness.

I like photography, photo tells me that I could freeze memories into a picture. So, I do enjoy taking pictures. =D

Patient and Passion

The hardest thing I ever learnt is being PATIENCE, that's not easy at all. Passion is a totally opposite of it, people born to have PASSION, but if you wanna keep it up, you have to remember, patience grows passion .

May be, just may be.

May be, someday I could be somebody, I don't wanna ask much, I just want to stay low profile, live and die peacefully. I'm too lazy to bother dreams and ambitions.

You Are Reading

0

夜深感慨

Darky Crystalz Thursday, August 23, 2012
人生都是独特的,没有人是例外,就和死亡一样,独特。
最近都在想,大部分的人在还有剩下最后一口呼吸的时候,都在想着什么呢?
回忆吗?后悔吗?
我不知道。

但是可以肯定的是,我已经开始害怕,事后的回忆会去哪呢?
我们又会不会就如一般的生物死亡,腐烂,化为尘埃,灵魂和记忆都消失得无影无踪。

在呼吸着的时候
如果你记忆中所谓的朋友,在他们的记忆中,记得你的印象,不一样呢?

留下再多回忆给自己,
只要不是能和你一起回忆的人,我想,再去在乎,已不值得。

我已经开始明白,事与愿违,量力而为的真理。
已经不想再去在乎太多的对与不对,公不公平。

珍惜那些和你拥有同样回忆的人吧,相信我,他们比谁都更珍惜你。

如果依现在如此渺小的我可以为我的梦想奉出贡献,那已经满足,完不完成,尽力就好。

珍惜才是财富。

健康换金钱,金钱换健康,听起来还算公平。

那么

时间换金钱,金钱能换时间吗?

时间在我们出世以来都象征了创造,成长,经验,成熟,衰老。

但是人们都是往往在发现的时候,措手不及的去挽留一切他们所能的。

时间带走的,你一样都带不回。

晚安.

0 comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails