Featured Contents

I got no boundaries in Mind.

Hi, It's good to have you here =) Choose to call me Darky or Louis, I'm a guy, who love musics like can't breath without it, what kind of musics? well, I can't count. Press the right arrow button to see simple description about myself.

I live in a fancy world.

I'm a guy, a 177cm chinese guy who speak english, foochow, hokkien, canton, and mandarin. I'm a computer freak. I'm living in a fancy world but not what I used to expected. Sometimes, fancy means messy, right? But I never stop accepting challenges, I'm just too tired to think why.

Journey

I do pray and hope, because whenever I'm prepared to sprint along the way, they are the fire that keeps me stand still and keep my heart burning, and they are the lights that keep me seeing myself clear in dark.

Imperfection makes everyone Unique.

I'm a social smoker, and yes, reality drives me mad. Whatever peoples take it as, I don't give a damn because it soothe me, and that's all I need. And sometimes, black and white isn't that bad.

Photo madness.

I like photography, photo tells me that I could freeze memories into a picture. So, I do enjoy taking pictures. =D

Patient and Passion

The hardest thing I ever learnt is being PATIENCE, that's not easy at all. Passion is a totally opposite of it, people born to have PASSION, but if you wanna keep it up, you have to remember, patience grows passion .

May be, just may be.

May be, someday I could be somebody, I don't wanna ask much, I just want to stay low profile, live and die peacefully. I'm too lazy to bother dreams and ambitions.

You Are Reading

0

梦醒时分.

Darky Crystalz Sunday, February 19, 2012
雨天,
两个熟悉的陌生人,走在人行道上。

撑着伞,如往常一样,朝着自己的方向前进。

然而,他们在某个佈满记忆的城市遇见对方往自己走来。

他慢下了脚步却没有打起招呼,低着头,没有直视她。


脚步靠近了。

他吸气,好像可以撑住勇气一样,不呼气。
她经过,仿佛跟被封锁的回忆擦肩而过一样,淡淡的,轻轻的。

他以为自己会叫住她,然后说一些什么他想说的。

可是,他一边红着眼眶一边傻笑着,踏起脚步往前走,

想起了这一切的一切都好熟悉,

"....原来又是这里啊”

他默默的走在他那无法忘怀悲伤里,那错过却又不断在闭上眼时来袭的梦境.

你,醒了么?

0 comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails