Featured Contents

I got no boundaries in Mind.

Hi, It's good to have you here =) Choose to call me Darky or Louis, I'm a guy, who love musics like can't breath without it, what kind of musics? well, I can't count. Press the right arrow button to see simple description about myself.

I live in a fancy world.

I'm a guy, a 177cm chinese guy who speak english, foochow, hokkien, canton, and mandarin. I'm a computer freak. I'm living in a fancy world but not what I used to expected. Sometimes, fancy means messy, right? But I never stop accepting challenges, I'm just too tired to think why.

Journey

I do pray and hope, because whenever I'm prepared to sprint along the way, they are the fire that keeps me stand still and keep my heart burning, and they are the lights that keep me seeing myself clear in dark.

Imperfection makes everyone Unique.

I'm a social smoker, and yes, reality drives me mad. Whatever peoples take it as, I don't give a damn because it soothe me, and that's all I need. And sometimes, black and white isn't that bad.

Photo madness.

I like photography, photo tells me that I could freeze memories into a picture. So, I do enjoy taking pictures. =D

Patient and Passion

The hardest thing I ever learnt is being PATIENCE, that's not easy at all. Passion is a totally opposite of it, people born to have PASSION, but if you wanna keep it up, you have to remember, patience grows passion .

May be, just may be.

May be, someday I could be somebody, I don't wanna ask much, I just want to stay low profile, live and die peacefully. I'm too lazy to bother dreams and ambitions.

You Are Reading

1

你发现了时间吗?

Darky Crystalz Wednesday, April 13, 2011

过去的我们,

总是没发觉

时间会因为快乐而快转,
同时,因为伤心的放慢。


慢慢的,潜意识开始提示的时候,那一些过去,过去了。

很多时候话题总是反反复复,来来去去都是批评着自己的矛盾。

这一次也不例外。

快乐的时候,我总觉得,这些是过去的伤痛所应该赔偿给我的。
心碎的时候,我总觉得,这些不是我该承受的,说什么也不妥。

过去或在平凡的却富有的幸福里,我却觉得时间过得太慢,我什么也做不了。
痛过了, 结疤了, 泪干了, 沉默了, 才开始觉得时间走得太快,我什么也没做到。

开心的时候觉得一切都是大自然定律,一切皆有因果。
迫切的时候我觉得我应该突破这定律,一切皆由自主。

我的矛盾造就了全新的我,我变得踏实却不平凡。
开始发现,人人都说得对,看就看我自己怎么选。

我在有些人眼里是坨屎,有些人眼中确实块不错的璞玉。
没有特定的说法,只有独特的选择。

今天看见有人在面子书说了一句我也想说的话。

有时候,流泪并不是软弱,而是坚强了太久。

呵呵,我真的不想每次上来这里都是说一些不开心的事情。

=\ 相信我,如果我真的快乐,这里的一切都会不同,
表情上,我能够掩饰的还算不错,文字里,总是无法控制情绪的宣泄, "金拍写" <-hokkien

这个月里,我算是过了好多关,
不过还是会告诉自己那一句,你已经尽力了。

我变了,不管在读着的你有没有看到,
我都想告诉你,如果我还在你的心目里,让我们联络吧,
朋友们,
我就是在说你们,
不管是小学的我们,
还是中学的我们,
还是同事的我们,
我都想说,我想你们了,
你们,还记得我吗?
我,名叫陈能豪。

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time ticks away and we never noticed.

Especially when we're kid,
we never realized that time flies when we're having great time,
in the opposite, time ticks in slow-mo when some1 broke ur heart.

Whenever we realized this shit is going on, everything became memories =')

I'm always complaining about my personalities contradiction.
Including this post. LoL?

I always feel that I deserve every seconds of happiness since I had so much sorrow in me and past.
And, I always rejected to accept every bad things that happened on me since enough is ENOUGH!
All these things happened since a really heart breaking story happened back in few years ago.

When I feel lucky, I'll take that as the law of nature, and everything happen for a reason.
Sometimes, I think I could break the law of nature shit and everything happen and that should be on me!

All of these contradiction build a whole new me.

I saw a nice phrase which represents what I wanna say in facebook.

Sometimes, tears doesn't mean that you're weak, It's just that you're holding on for too long. =')

I found that I'm so different in different guy's view, I could be a pack of shit or a potential guy.
It's all about what do I choose and mean to them.
It's always about choices.

I'm trying my best to live my life, and I saw some result this month, I felt glad and I knew I tried my best.

I've changed, but I'm wondering, are you really reading and into my articles?
YES, you!
No matter you're my classmates, primary or secondary or even kindergarden.
Colleagues or college mates, related friends or just friends,
I'm just going to say, I miss you guys and I don't wanna forget anyone of you.
Did I brought you some memories of us?

I'm Louis Ting,
Tell me if you found me, here =)

1 comments:

theboyy said...

i still remember you! :D

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails