Featured Contents

I got no boundaries in Mind.

Hi, It's good to have you here =) Choose to call me Darky or Louis, I'm a guy, who love musics like can't breath without it, what kind of musics? well, I can't count. Press the right arrow button to see simple description about myself.

I live in a fancy world.

I'm a guy, a 177cm chinese guy who speak english, foochow, hokkien, canton, and mandarin. I'm a computer freak. I'm living in a fancy world but not what I used to expected. Sometimes, fancy means messy, right? But I never stop accepting challenges, I'm just too tired to think why.

Journey

I do pray and hope, because whenever I'm prepared to sprint along the way, they are the fire that keeps me stand still and keep my heart burning, and they are the lights that keep me seeing myself clear in dark.

Imperfection makes everyone Unique.

I'm a social smoker, and yes, reality drives me mad. Whatever peoples take it as, I don't give a damn because it soothe me, and that's all I need. And sometimes, black and white isn't that bad.

Photo madness.

I like photography, photo tells me that I could freeze memories into a picture. So, I do enjoy taking pictures. =D

Patient and Passion

The hardest thing I ever learnt is being PATIENCE, that's not easy at all. Passion is a totally opposite of it, people born to have PASSION, but if you wanna keep it up, you have to remember, patience grows passion .

May be, just may be.

May be, someday I could be somebody, I don't wanna ask much, I just want to stay low profile, live and die peacefully. I'm too lazy to bother dreams and ambitions.

You Are Reading

0

Unique? Think again.

Darky Crystalz Saturday, October 31, 2009
I'm young, but i'm different. Everyone is unique, and that's true. But no one really know how unique is everyone just because not everyone thinking really deep about this, and this makes everyone become just like everyone. Funny, huh?
I'm not the one who facing the worst scene in the world but at least i'm not the one who given up.
And this does'nt mean my faith never shaken before. It was so exhausting. Dream was something so far away from me. Give up was something seems to be the only choice to make. Well i'm a tough cookies since I met with lots of problem since I'm a kid. I'm not talking about friends took my girls away, 100 bucks stolen by people, how to chase after a girl, how many A's i've failed. It is something way bigger than these. But the moment I drop my tears with all my best way to stop it, I found that I'm so weak, I'm just everyone, there is not even a little differenence, just because I drop my tears on the photo I smile with my friends, my siblings, my dear lovely mom. I hate to be weak.

Someone said, be tough. Well, what a good saying. Tell me, what else can u do when things come to the "no choice" level. Yes, be tough. She did it =] and i hope i'm the next one.

I love to read people's blog but not because of latest news of her/him. It is because I can know someone better or know what is really going on in this world, I can even learn =]. But some emo blog makes me down :( . I mean if you're going to support someone when he/she is down, you have to understand what is exactly happening on him/her right ?

Too bad, this world is too big *sigh* ~ Regrets and lost is happening everyday. I can't take care everybody that I want too, or I should say I can't even solve my own problem. Yea, it's sounds stupid.

I wish someday I could be selfish, I only care what my desire want. I could really take care a girl, my own career, and future, that's all and happy ending. I'm still way too far from a genleMAN for a girl (believe me, i know that =]). But since my life is too complicated or too hard for someone to get it through with me, the hope is just....tiny.

Sometimes I'm just too boring because when I let out my voice, it is always start with "everyone" or "someone"...it is never being anything about myself. May be I'll get tired someday, somehow I'm going to let it go easily, someday :)

Someday.

0 comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails